Eventually I realized that Claire wasn't asking me to get a tattoo or something else extravagant, she just wanted short hair and it's her head of hair, so I agreed. (I think I became more readily agreeable after a couple of dinners wound up stuck in her hair.) The haircut took awhile but I think it turned out pretty cute.
Claire instantly loved it. I liked it--it just took a couple of days to look "normal" to me. Jeremiah, however, walked into the bathroom after the haircut, took one look at Claire and said, "Claire you look like a boy now!"
Thankfully Claire was too happy with her new haircut and simply said, "No I don't. I look like a girl with short hair."
I reinforced what Claire said and told him she looked different, but very cute. Jeremiah just walked out mumbling something about looking like a boy.
So check out Claire's new hair-do. It's pretty cute.
4 comments:
Oh you did a GREAT job!! I would have been too nervous!! I think she looks like a very cute girl with cute short hair!!
It looks great! I think it looks cute on her. I hope you're doing well...I've almost cried both times I've cut Kayley's hair...it always takes me time to get used to it...and I don't even cut that much!
I think it looks great. Pat yourself on the back, sister. I've been prepping Allison that I want to cut her hair soon. Sometimes, I just think shorter hair looks healthier, and so cute on little girls. I get tired of Allison's hair that seems to be so straggly (sp?) by mid-afternoon.
Wow! That is awesome that you cut Claire's hair. I am scared to even attempt Tyler's! She looks adorable!
Jeremiah is looking so handsome and grown up as well!
Post a Comment