I've got a couple of posts in the making but since I'm taking an awfully long time to do so I thought I'd share a few funny things said by Jeremiah.
Last month we were sitting around the dinner table trying to decide what we should fast for. Neither Stuart nor I had anything that came to us right away. Then Jeremiah raised his hand and said, "I know! We fast so we can watch more TV!"
Of course we all about fell out of our chairs laughing, which made Jeremiah feel a little insecure as he was dead serious about his idea, which caused us to laugh even more. Then we tried to reassure him by giving him loves and validating his feelings of watching TV being really important. It was just sooooo cute.
Then last Sunday as we drove to church Stuart put on some classical music. Claire seemed to enjoy it but Jeremiah said, "I want Claire's primary songs." I told him that Daddy chose the songs today. Jeremiah was put out and with a loud voice said, "I want Claire's primary songs." "No," I replied. "Why?" came his response. " "We're going to listen to these songs today. They're good for your brain." Jeremiah's enfatic response, "Primary songs are good for your brain too!" We couldn't argue with that, only be glad we had arrived at church.
I love the things kids say.....well, most of the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
not only are your kids adorable on the outside, but on the inside too!
I love the fasting one. Fast Sunday is this coming Sunday for us- due to stake conference. I will let James know the new option to fast for! He will love it!
Post a Comment