
That night after she had worn them to school I had a first grade meeting. After I introduced myself she said, "Oh my goodness those bows Claire wore today were so cute. Her hair was so great. She is an absolute doll. She is always so cute." I couldn't agree more.

I will miss the days when she no longer wants bows in her hair or ribbons stuck on her clothes but instead will want some most likely ghastly fashion designed to make an 8 year old look like a 16 year old. So for now we love the bows and frills and make the most of our precious little girl days.
2 comments:
Oh those are cute bows! And she does look so cute!!! I love to make bows I'll have to make some like that for Patience!
Yes, I'll agree -- Claire does look really adorable.
Post a Comment