Thursday, January 1, 2009

Edible Pinecones

We enjoyed Christmas Eve dinner at my sister's house. She put out quite a spread for us. We enjoyed pasta, mashed potatoes, pork cordon bleu, salad with the famous sweet onion dressing, fresh green beans with garlic and other things. But I think my favorite item was the edible pinecones. My sister made a dip for crackers that were shaped like pinecones. Very Martha Stewart! No one wanted to taste it because they looked so great. When we finally did we enjoyed the yummy spread on crackers. Thanks Sarah! The dinner was awesome.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are pretty cool! I've never seen edible pinecones. It makes me want to try it!

Haily Brian said...

I love reading your blog. Your kids are so great. I will testify that Jeremiah loves to eat! It was good to spend a couple hours with you this Morning.

the Peterson family said...

Hello Rebecca. It's been awhile but we still think about you guys. Happy to hear your Holidays went well. Anyway, I got a blog thinking it will help me keep in touch with family and friends. So enjoy I guess and we'll be in touch :)