Monday, September 28, 2009

Father-Son Campout

Jeremiah and Stuart went on their very first father-son campout. Jeremiah had never been camping before and he was so excited. Apparently he had a blast too. Since I wasn't there I can't write any good stories about it but I can post some pictures.Jeremiah standing outside the tent after getting it set up. Jeremiah will be in his hat in all the pictures because of his mom being paranoid about ticks.
Jeremiah eating his spaghetti dinner.By the campfire.
Jeremiah and Stuart--love the left over sauce around Jeremiah's face. Yummy!
Trying to get a picture inside the tent. It was dark and the flashing light was apparently blinding.
Got it!Snoozin' Playing tug of war. A boy who is the son of a good friend from when we were living in Columbia is in this picture too. Funny how we both moved away and wound up back in the same stake and didn't know it.
Heave, ho!

No comments: