I'm not sure about other school districts but buying school pictures here costs quite a lot. Since it's expensive I just try to take a bunch of Claire and make our own and only order the class picture. Even just the class picture costs 7 bucks. I'm not sure how parents afford to buy the 70 dollar packages, especially if they have more than one child. But what I think is interesting is that many do order the expensive packages without knowing how the picture will even turn out. There is no way I'd do that. I want to see if first. Anyway, here's a couple of my favorite that I took that morning.


Come on, how cute are those knee high socks?! I think the whole outfit is cute so of course I had to get a full length picture.
1 comment:
Very, very cute indeed!
She's darling.
I'm with you on the school picture expense. Ours don't sound quite as expensive but, still -- like you, I want to SEE the picture first before I buy!!!! It's so retarded!
Post a Comment