Thursday, July 24, 2008

I Love Emily!

Jeremiah adores his cousin Emily. Don't get me wrong, he loves all his cousins. He just has a special love for "his" Emily. You can see it in the pictures below. Actually, it seems that 90% of my lake pictures have Jeremiah at least in the vicinity of his cousin. And if the pictures aren't proof enough perhaps a not too long ago conversation with Jeremiah will convince you. We were sitting in church and Jeremiah got out his church coloring book. In it was a picture of a bride and a groom you could color. Jeremiah held it up to Stuart and said, "Look, Daddy!" (Pointing to the groom) "That's me!" (Then pointing to the bride) "And that's Emily!" Stuart and I tried to stifle our giggles.


Someday he'll figure it out. For now I'm grateful he loves his cousin. I am glad his teenage cousin gives him attention and plays with him. I'm sure there's a million other things she would rather do but still she finds time for him. I really appreciate it. After all, family bonds are an important thing to me. Thanks Em!

1 comment:

abbycarlson said...

What a sweet boy...and girl. Big cousins are so important!